I'm new to the forums .
My name's Sammy (or Sam, short for Samantha), and I'm 18 years old.
I put some information about me in my profile, but I can't figure out how to space it. Oh, well .
Anyways, just wanted to say hi!
I'm a bit late doing this! But what the heck.
I'm 20, I'm in England, and TV.com is amazing and I'm extremely glad I stumbled upon it. Anyway I'm always up for a chat with anyone. My all time favourite shows include Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Friends, Desperate Housewives, Ghost Whisperer. the list goes on. But I'm always up for a chat with anyone about these shows and more; just check out my profile. Hopefully meet some of you guys soon.
- Hi, I'm Maisy and I've been a member for about 8 months now. Just now getting around to looking at the non-show forums. If you want to know more about me, then check out my profile. I'm a huge CSI fan, and you'll mostly find me hanging out on that board, but I get around to other places too.Edited on 01/19/2007 7:47am
- I'm a lively 87 year old lady who doesn't get out much but I've found a new world to make me happy on the internet. I particularly like conversing with people who have a good sense of humor.
- Hi im Murcury just joined a few days ago, and am having a ball looking through the site, hope to be here for a while yet, all the features look good, will take time to sort out how to do things right.
- Hello.I really don't want to say my real name okay?so well um,Hi everybody^^ I like anime,such as one piece and Naruto.I also like animated comedies like the simpsons.I need to find ways to increase my level
- Hi, I am icedragon07. I have been on the site a while now. Does anybody want to become friends? I really need some. If so just track me. I just needed a break from the show threads. I am into anime like Naruto.Edited on 01/21/2007 11:50am
hello everyone out there! I am Lilac, ~31 yr old~ female~ ontario canada ~and a television ADDICT!!
I wish I had discovered this website a long time ago, because I really like it so far...I am trying to learn my way around it and quite often spend hours on it reading articles....checking things out!
this website is a way of combining 2 of my main addictions in life~TV and INTERNET~